PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN TECNOLOGIA EN ENTRETENIMIENTO CALIPLAY S DE RL DE CV, UNDER THE BRAND OF CALIENTE OPTION AND YOU (HEREINAFTER “AGREEMENT”), PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONTENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS INVOLVING THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LEGAL COUNSEL IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
The following words and terms, when used in this Contract have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
Laws, rules and regulations relating to online gambling, access to or use of CalienteOption or the Website, or make Deposits in CalienteOption and receive any Withdrawals from it, and will apply to you in the country where you live, and, if is different, from which it is making this kind of activities, and that otherwise apply to you.
|Deposits||Any funds transfer to your Player Account either directly or through a Payment Provider;|
|Payment Provider||A third-party company payment processing;|
|Player account||One unique personal account related to one household address, opened by an individual and maintained with us to enable that person to play in CalienteOption.|
|Software||The software licensed to us that is required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilized by you from the Web site in order to allow you to participate in CalienteOption, including any program or data file derived therefrom and any related documentation, and It includes any enhancements, modifications, additions, translations or updates to such software;|
|Bet||Any money bet by the owner of a Player Account in real-play CalienteOption.|
|We / Us / Our||TECNOLOGÍA EN ENTRETENIMIENTO CALIPLAY S DE RL DE CV, CalienteOption, CalienteOption.mx|
|Username and password||
The username and password chosen by a person when you join CalienteOption;
|CalienteOption.mx and other related web sites on which CalienteOption is operated and are accessible via links or any other access method;|
|Profits||All profits earned by the holder of a Player Account in real-play in CalienteOption.|
|Withdrawal||Any transfer of funds from your Player Account to yourself either directly or through a Payment Provider;|
The user of the Software from the Website.
Here are the terms and conditions under which CalienteOption offers you (the customer) service described.
This agreement describes the terms, conditions and risks applicable to your use of our services available in the domain www.calienteoption.mx (hereinafter the “site”). If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please contact our Customer Service.
To be Calienteoption client, you must first read and accept all terms and conditions contained herein, without modification, which includes the terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference. By continuing to access or use the site, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this that apply to you.
The term of this agreement begins at the time of acceptance of registration of new customers who sign up. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this, do not use or access our services and inform us immediately by email to email@example.com
ONLINE SERVICES AGREEMENT
CalienteOption and you enter into this agreement.
This agreement applies to the site and trading platform, electronic content or software that the site currently provide customer support, as well as real-time information on forecasts and content or services that CalienteOption can add in the future (which it will be referred as the “service“).
Services are available to individuals or companies who have the legal capacity to enter into binding agreements under the law applicable to their country of residence and only such persons or companies may use the services. As a condition for opening an account with us, and using any of the products or services provided by us, you represent and warrant to us that you are of legal age and have the mental capacity to take The responsibility of your own actions so you can enter into the same agreement that is legally binding with us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our services are not available to persons who are under 18 years of age or under age under applicable law (hereinafter, “minors”). If you are a minor, you can not use this service. Our services are also not available to residents of the United States. IF YOU DO NOT MEET OUR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT, DO NOT USE OUR SITE.
We will not be responsible for the unauthorized use of our services by minors, regardless of the form or manner of such use.
Likewise, our services are directed only to people who have sufficient experience and knowledge in financial matters that allow them to evaluate the merits and risks of the acquisition of financial contracts through this site and make such acquisitions without relying on the information contained in this site . Only such people should use our services. You will be solely responsible for any decision you make based on the content of the site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing provision, we will not be responsible for verifying or verifying if you possess the sufficient knowledge or experience referred to, nor for damages or losses that you may suffer in relation to the content of the site, the transactions that you perform or the use That you make of the services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, our services are not available where prohibited by law. CalienteOption reserves the right to refuse or cancel, at its own discretion, the services offered to any person.
- You are solely responsible for determining whether the access and use of Calienteoption, and the making of Deposits on the platform and receive Profit Online from it, are permitted under any Applicable Laws.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the games in Calienteoption and use of online gaming in general, before participating in such games.
- You may not transfer, in any way, your rights under this Agreement without our prior written consent, which can be given in our discretion.
- You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other incidental expenses or arising from any Winnings resulting from use of Calienteoption. You will indemnify and reimburse us the costs, expenses or losses that may be caused to us as a result of any claim or demand made by any governmental or other authority, with regard to the obligations of withholding taxes or similar obligations to which they can be subject in connection with processing your withdrawal request.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration details.
- To remove any doubt, it is clarified that any use by you of the services of a Payment Provider will be subject to the terms and conditions of use prescribed by such Payment Provider. This, however, is not abrogating your obligations to us under this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all computer equipment and telecommunications networks and Internet access services that you need to use in order to access Calienteoption. We will not be responsible in any way for any loss caused to you by the internet or any telecommunication service provider which is used to access Calienteoption or the Website.
- You will not commit any acts or engage in any conduct that could damage our reputation or the reputation of the software provider or any other related service provider.
- You rescinded totally injury, to our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers (including without limitation the Software Provider) harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities to hold damage and damages (including legal fees), however caused, that may arise as a result of the connection to access and use the website, betting products or Software by you or by anyone else using your username and password ; or your non-compliance of any of the terms and provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify this Agreement from time to time, as provided in clause 12. It is your responsibility to check and see if an updated in accordance with clause 12 version.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that laws relating to financial contracts vary in different parts of the world and that you have an obligation to ensure that you comply fully with any law, regulation or directive relevant to your country of residence with respect to the use Of the site. The fact that you can access our site does not necessarily mean that the services we offer, or the activities you perform, through the site, are legal for the relevant laws, regulations or directives of the country in which you reside.
You hereby declare that funds that are invested in your calienteoption.mx account do not come from drug trafficking, kidnapping or any other criminal or illegal activity.
ESTABLISHMENT OF RISK
You agree to use the site taking risks.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the services contained in this site are suitable only for customers who are able to withstand the loss of all the money they invest and who understand the risks and have experience in risk-taking in financial markets.
There is a possibility of losing some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money you can not afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks involved in the marketing of digital options and seek guidance from an independent financial advisor if you have questions.
CalienteOption can make available, through news, e-books, videos and more services, a wide range of financial information that is generated internally or received from agents, vendors or partners (hereinafter “external suppliers“) . This includes financial market data, quotes, news, analyst opinions, research reports, graphs and data, trading indicators, among others (hereinafter, the “financial information“).
The financial information provided in this site is not intended as investment advice. CalienteOption not endorse or approve the financial information and make it available only as a service for the convenience of customers. CalienteOption and its external suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of financial information; It does not guarantee any results regarding the use of such information or confidence to deposit customers in it.
Financial information may quickly become unreliable for various reasons, including, for example, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither CalienteOption nor its external suppliers are required to update any information or opinion containing financial information and offering it can stop at any time without notice.
You should check if the site information is reliable and if appropriate to your needs. We are not responsible for any claim, loss or damage of any kind allegedly caused by information presented or mentioned on the site.
In the case that any of the providers of financial asset prices with working CalienteOption provide information wrong or misleading market, we reserve the right to cancel the open operations in the period in which such suppliers reflected such misinformation.
The system of market indicators that CalienteOption offers is provided by Leverate. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information and financial indicators from this external provider, as well as open trades based on this information by the customer. CalienteOption provides this information as a service for the benefit of its customers.
CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTION
CalienteOption reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel services and to refuse to distribute profits to anyone for a legitimate reason, including, among others, the following:
- Any case in which CalienteOption has reason to believe that the activities of a person on the site may be illegal;
- Any case in which CalienteOption may suffer any tax, regulatory or financial damage in relation to the activities of any person;
- Any case in which CalienteOption deemed to have been made on the site one or more operations in violation of this agreement.
We pledge to provide site services continuously. However, we assume no responsibility for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations that may occur at the site or services. We are not responsible for technical problems or malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers or online providers, hardware, software, failures caused by technical or congestion problems of traffic on the Internet or anywhere in the site or services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage resulting from use of the site or services, the content posted on the site or services or through them or the behavior of users site or services, either online or offline.
In any case, neither CalienteOption or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of your use of the services or the site or in connection with such use, including, among others, the quality, accuracy or usefulness of the information provided as part of the site or through this, or investment decisions you make based on this information, and whether damages are foreseeable or not and CalienteOption has warned of the possibility of such damages or not.
This limitation of liability shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law in the relevant jurisdiction. In no event shall accumulated responsibility of CalienteOption to you will exceed the amount of money you have transferred or deposited into your account in connection with the transaction giving rise to such liability.
PROCEDURE TO WITHDRAW FUNDS
When you request your first withdrawal, you will need to verify your account by completing the registration form and sending the requested documents. CalienteOption’s financial department handles all withdrawal requests received, this service will be available Monday through Friday. The processing time as well as the maximum withdrawal amounts are specified in the following table (the amounts are expressed in MXN):
MAX PER OPERATION
MAX PER DAY
MAX PER MONTH
TIME TO PROCESS
3-5 Business days
3-5 Business days
2-3 Business days
1-2 Business days
1-2 Business days
*For non-verified accounts the maximum withdrawal amount is 24,999MXN.
POLICY OF BONUS
CalienteOption offers attractive rewards to its new and old customers. Bonuses to carry out operations. These bonuses are limited offers and their associated terms and conditions are subject to change.
Once a bonus has been accepted by the customer, all the capital in the account is subject to the conditions of the bonus.
At the end of the period or period, the customer will only be eligible to withdraw the bonus amount if the customer made the volume of transactions required for the bonus granted.
The user can request a bonus within his personal account. Bonuses are granted only under customer’s agreement, not being automatic, so the client declares to know this procedure.
Any indication of fraud, tampering, attempted redemption or other forms of fraudulent activity based on the provision of a bonus will void the account and any gain or loss generated therein.
Until the total conditions are met, the amount credited as a bonus is not considered as real money, but is a fictitious amount to be able to open operations without economic risk to the user.
Trading Volume required
The trading volume required is the volume that the user needs to achieve by performing operations in order to release the bonus or any related gain and / or deposit, and remove any restriction on the bonus.
First Deposit Bonus
CalienteOption welcomes all new users with a first deposit bonus ranging from 30% to 100% according to the user’s account level.
Make your first deposit as soon as you sign up for Caliente Option to enjoy this great offer. This promotion is only valid for new users within 72 hours of registering.
- CalienteOption First Deposit Bonus is only available once per customer.
- With the first deposit bonus you can carry out transactions from the moment it is awarded.
- With the first deposit bonus you have access to withdraw deposits.
- With the first deposit bonus you have access to withdraw earnings.
- To withdraw the bonus it is necessary to reach the required volume that is awarded once the bonus is assigned.
- Once you have completed the required volume you have access to withdraw or play with the bonus money.
- With the profit bonus you can perform operations from the moment it is granted.
- With the profit bonus you have access to withdraw deposits.
- You can withdraw the bonus or play with it until you meet the trading volume required.
- With the profit bonus you have access to withdraw earnings until you meet the trading volume required.
- The pending bonus has an expiration date that is determined once the bonus is awarded.
- With the pending bonus you can not remove deposits until you reach the trading volume required.
- With the pending bonus you can not withdraw earnings until you reach the trading volume required.
- You can not use the bonus or withdraw it until you reach the trading volume required.
- Once you have completed the necessary volume, you will have access to withdraw, deposit or make use of it or withdraw it.
Risk free trade bonus
- With the risk free trade bonus, you can trade from the moment it is granted.
- With the risk-free trade bonus you can withdraw deposits.
- With risk free trading bonus you can withdraw profits.
- With the risk-free trade bonus you can not withdraw the bonus with it until you reach the trading volume required.
- With the sticky bonus you can perform operations from the moment it is granted.
- With the sticky bonus you can remove deposits.
- With the sticky bonus you can not withdraw the bonus even though you have completed the trading volume required.
- With the sticky bonus you can not withdraw profits until you reach the trading volume required
- With the non-deposit bonus you can carry out transactions from the moment it is granted
- With the non-deposit bonus you can only withdraw bonus and winnings until you reach the trading volume required
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF “Invite a Friend”
CalienteOption offers all its active clients (referring) the possibility of inviting a friend (referred to) to enter the platform through different means that are made available to them. For this reason, a bonus is offered for each referred client making its first deposit, having exclusively used any of the methods arranged for such purposes, without there being a limitation on the amount of referrals that the client can invite. Said bonus will be made through the accreditation in the account of the referent of a bonus (must perform operations in the platform by the volume of operations required before the money can be withdrawn) for use in operations on the platform.
This bonus will be credited once CalienteOption has verified that the referred account has opened the account and deposited the minimum amount required, appearing credited in his account, in addition to that the referred one has fulfilled all the requirements requested for the promotion and the customers conditions.
The referred must have opened the account using exclusively the above mentioned means, to comply with the general conditions of clients and to have made the deposit. Any indication of fraud, manipulation or other forms of fraudulent activity based on the provision of a bonus will void the account and whatever its balance is.
If the referring client is enjoying a previous bonus, the particular rules for such bonuses contained in the Bonuses Policy section will apply.
DEPOSITS THROUGH BANK TRANSFER
CalienteOption will accredit to your account the amount of the bank transfer after deducting ALL the expenses involved in the transfer. The net remaining after expenses will be accredited to your account.
PROCEEDINGS ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
The use of the website with money laundering purposes is prohibited. CalienteOption employs optimum anti-money laundering practices and procedures. CalienteOption reserves the right to refuse to do business, to stop them and to reverse the transactions of customers who do not accept or do not observe the following requirements against money laundering:
- Supporting proof of the origin of the funds deposited.
- Proof of monthly income of the account owner or family.
- A recent extract from the bank statement of the account owner in CalienteOption
- The real negotiators must provide all information requested at the time of registration.
- The winning bid will be paid only to the person who initially registered to open a real account.
- If a customer maintains the account with deposits by bank transfer, the winning bid will be distributed only to the owner of the bank account in which deposits originate. When making deposits in this way, the negotiator is responsible for ensuring that your account number and registered name of the account owner accompany all transfers to CalienteOption.
- If a customer deposit funds into an account through deposits with credit or debit card, the winning bid will be distributed only to the person whose name is the card used to make the deposit and will be paid only to that credit or debit card.
- Only one account per person is allowed. charges in accounts under false names or multiple accounts opened by the same person are not permitted.
- Occasionally CalienteOption may, in its own discretion, require a customer to provide additional proof of identity, such as the certified copy of the passport or other ways to verify the identity as it deems necessary under the circumstances, and may, in its sole discretion, suspend an account until such proof has been provided to the satisfaction of CalienteOption.
CalienteOption reserves the right to request documentation that is not described in this section, but can be important in the future to recognize the origin of the funds deposited.
All content, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons are the property of CalienteOption or its affiliates, agents or representatives and are protected by copyright laws, international treaties and regulations.
You agree not to delete any copyright notices or other indications of protection of intellectual property rights of the printed or downloaded materials from the site. You will not obtain any intellectual property or otherwise, or any license in respect of such materials or site, except as provided herein.
CalienteOption uses a system of e-mails, SMS (mobile messaging), phone calls and social networking. If the user decides to unsubscribe from the subscription of any of these communication channels, CalienteOption not be held responsible for future changes, promotions or benefits the client does not receive.
You agree to defend and indemnify CalienteOption and its officers, directors, employees and agents, and hold them harmless in respect of all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable fees and costs arising attorneys or in any way connected with your access to the site or services or your use of them, any offense you commit regarding the terms of this agreement, or any offense that you committed with respect to laws or regulations .
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The duration of the agreement is unlimited; however, CalienteOption may terminate it at any time by notification send to you. From the time of termination, you can not make further transactions.
OUTSIDE OUR SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
The use of any automatic or semi-automatic trading mechanism integrated by the client in the browser or on any computing device is not authorized. Any trading mechanism that does not involve direct human participation will be considered as improper and abusive use of the API resulting in account suspension and / or cancellation of the current position.
The trades opened thru this method result in prices that have not been accepted or officially verified by the market, which will be considered a valid and sufficient reason to immediate cancellation.
Calienteoption is not liable to any person in any case of force majeure or act of government or legal authorities.
If it is established that any disposition of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining dispositions shall remain in full force and with full effect.
The fact that a party does not enforce any right or disposition of this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or disposition.
CalienteOption may assign this agreement or any rights or obligations of this without the consent of you.
CalienteOption may modify the terms of this by posting the amended terms on the site. You are responsible for checking whether the agreement is modified. Any amendment will come into effect on the date of its publication on the site. If You do not agree to be bound by the amendments of the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not use or access our services and inform us in writing immediately to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our feed providers are Leverate and Six Financials.